马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册
×
<>--W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登</P>
<>Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,</P>
<>That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,</P>
<>But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧</P>
<>We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。</P>
<>How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,</P>
<>With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?</P>
<>If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,</P>
<>Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。</P>
<>Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,</P>
<P>Of stars that do not give a damn, 它们满不在乎,</P>
<P>I cannot, now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,</P>
<P>I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。</P>
<P>Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,</P>
<P>I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,</P>
<P>And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,</P>
<P>Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。</P> |